Followers

Friday, 11 August 2017

Happy Birthday

Here is an A5 birthday card I have made for a gift card and receipts to go inside.

The gorgeous wolves images are from a Joanna Sheen paper pad by Jody Bergsma.  I have used the main image, border and two small images.

The backing papers are from various Debbi Moore Inspiration Magazines.

I have finished the card off simply with a foiled sentiment and some pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut Patterned Paper August Challenge - Anything goes
Craft Rocket - Animal kingdom
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
CRAFT Challenge - Anything goes

4 comments:

Gertrude said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte
glg Gertrude

Brenda said...

Such a wonderful design to show off this gorgeous image. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Sheryl said...

A beautiful haunting image. I cant take my eyes from it. I see something new each time - stunning.
Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Wendy L said...

Thanks for joining our challenge at Craft Rocket too with your lovely card, an amazing image. xxxx