{ font-family: Arial!important;}

Followers

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Merry Christmas

Recently in the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Etsy Store there was the arrival of some pre-coloured images which Ching-Chou Kuik has coloured in herself.  You can use these as toppers, as decoupage or whatever you like.

For my Christmas card I have used the pre-coloured image called "Aurora Woods" (it is in Winter Holiday Set 1 and comes with Holy Venice Night and Holly Fairy).

The backing papers I have used are from my Polkadoodles Here Comes Christmas CD.

I have finished the card off with some laced threaded with a velvet ribbon threaded through it, Crafty Creations die-cut sentiments, glittery bought poinsettia and some pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes
Not Just Cards - Anything goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Winter
 

No comments: